Featured in this post is a list with 5 affirmations to help calm your mind. Use these affirmations daily, so that they become a part of your automatic thinking processes.
Calming your mind is vital in order for you to think clearly, be more effective and have less stress in your life.
If, in difficult times, worry tends to preoccupy your mind and torture you, then it is time for you to start making changes to your thinking habits.
And with positive affirmations, you become able to change your thinking habits by improving your automatic thoughts and making them positive, supportive and encouraging.
List with 5 affirmations to help calm your mind:
- I am relaxed and able to think clearly; my body is relaxed; my thinking is relaxed.
- I am calm and only positive thoughts enter my mind; I focus on the good.
- Everything is under control; I hold the keys to my calmness and happiness.
- Everything is fine; I am OK; I am safe and secure; I breathe with ease.
- With each breath that I take, calmness comes; and with each thought that I think, I get more and more relaxed.
Click here to read more of our affirmations lists
Click here to read more peace of mind affirmations
You may also find the following posts useful:
20 Affirmations To Make You Mentally Strong
25 Challenges Affirmations in PDF
📖 Make sure you download our free affirmations eBook I Am Calm Now – Positive Affirmations To Achieve Inner Peace