Featured in this post are 5 affirmations to use in the midst of a panic attack. The affirmations are short, easy to use and will help calm your mind and reduce your anxiety.
💡 While in the midst of a panic attack, staying in control of your thoughts is crucial.
When dealing with anxiety and panic attacks, it is essential to watch over the thoughts that you have and try to eliminate the unhelpful ones to the best that you can.
And positive affirmations are a fast tool that you can always turn to in times of need. They help you stay focused and distract your mind from the worrisome thoughts that arise when you are having a panic attack.
5 Affirmations to use in the midst of a panic attack:
- I can do this; I am doing this.
- I am able to go on; I am fine; all is good.
- Soon these negative sensations will pass; I am strong; I am able to endure.
- I have done this before; I have felt this before; I have survived; I have always endured.
- I am fine; I am fine; I am fine; soon I will start to feel better; these are just my emotions; I can handle this; I am handling this.
- 20 Affirmations To Make You Mentally Strong
- 20 Affirmations To Help You Remain a Positive Thinker in Challenging Times
- How To Rise Above Desperation with Affirmations
Medical Disclaimer: Please note that the information and advice provided on this website are for educational purposes only and are not intended as a substitute for professional medical or psychological advice, diagnosis, or treatment. No content on this website should ever be used as a substitute for direct medical advice from your doctor or other qualified clinician.