Do you ever find yourself chasing after happiness with no success, despite your efforts? Affirmations can help you overcome this common struggle of feeling unfulfilled or disappointed even after attaining what you thought would bring you joy.
The truth is, happiness is an inside job. It’s not something that we can find or achieve externally, but rather it’s a state of being that we can cultivate within ourselves. When we consciously choose to be happy and focus on the good in our lives, we can experience happiness regardless of our external circumstances.
We find happiness by simply being happy! Being happy is the answer. We can all decide to be happy here and now. And by consciously choosing to be happy at any given moment, living completely in the present moment, experiencing consciously joy – that is how we remain happy!
However, it’s important to acknowledge that life can be scary and unpredictable at times. We may face challenges and obstacles that make it difficult to maintain our sense of happiness and well-being. But even in the midst of uncertainty, we can choose to focus on what we can control and find peace within ourselves.
Here are 10 positive affirmations for happiness:
- I am happy and grateful for all the good in my life.
- Happiness is my natural state of being, and I choose to live in joy.
- I am worthy of happiness and deserve to live a fulfilling life.
- I focus on the positive in my life and let go of negativity.
- I am in control of my thoughts and emotions, and I choose to feel happy.
- Happiness flows through me and radiates out to others.
- I attract positive experiences and opportunities into my life.
- I am surrounded by love and support that uplifts and inspires me.
- I trust in the universe to guide me towards happiness and fulfillment.
- Happiness is not a destination, but a journey that I choose to embrace every day.
Repeat these affirmations regularly to shift your mindset towards a more positive and joyful outlook on life. Remember that happiness is not something that you need to chase after, but rather it’s something that you can cultivate within yourself by focusing on the good and choosing to live in joy.
- Affirmations for a Happy You: 20 Inspirational Affirmations
- Happiness Affirmations for May 2023
- How To Use Affirmations To Live a Happier and More Peaceful Life
Make sure you download our free affirmations eBook Happiness Now – 60 Positive Affirmations For A Happy Life