In this post, we give you a list with 20 affirmations for gratitude. Being grateful makes us feel good and eager to live our lives and make the most of them.
And also, when we are grateful, we are living in the now and focusing on the things that we like in our lives.
A list with 20 affirmations for gratitude:
- Each day, I feel grateful for my life, and I appreciate all the good that is in it!
- I feel happy and eager to live my life, and gratitude fills my heart!
- The more grateful I am, the more joyful I become, and the better I feel!
- Gratitude opens my heart for love, freedom and serenity!
- Being grateful makes me feel good, and I love the feeling of gratitude!
- My heart is a grateful heart, and it sings with joy!
- I feel emotions of gratitude overwhelm me, and my life turns into a miraculous life!
- Each day, gratitude comes to me and makes me cherish each minute that I have!
- I love the feeling of being grateful! I am grateful daily!
- Gratitude easily comes to me, and I feel good emotions overwhelm me!
- I am a grateful person, and I treasure each day that I have!
- I love myself, and I am grateful for the person that I am!
- The more time passes, the more there is to be grateful for!
- With each second, I become more and more grateful; and this makes me feel happy and satisfied!
- I feel content with my life, and I feel grateful for having the opportunity to live it!
- I keep my thoughts on gratitude; and the more I think about how grateful I am, the more grateful I become, and the happier I get!
- Today, I feel joyous and grateful; and I feel in love with my life!
- Being grateful makes me happy; and daily, I welcome the day with a grateful heart!
- Daily, I feel gratitude in my soul, and my days turn bright!
- Gratitude settles in my heart! Yes, I am deeply grateful; and yes, I live a great life!
How will our list with 20 affirmations for gratitude help you?
Using positive affirmations for gratitude has many benefits to it and is always a great tool in helping you focus on the positive aspects of your life. The truth is, the more grateful you are, the better you begin to feel from the inside, and the more desire you have to live your life and enjoy each second of it.
The positive affirmations suggested above will help you create a mindset of gratitude, and, as a result, you will begin to see all the things that you have in your life that you love and cherish. And appreciating each day of your life will give you happiness, satisfaction, contentment and the peace of mind that you long for.
You can read more affirmations for gratitude on our gratitude affirmations category page here.
If you want to read more of our affirmations list, click here.