Do you struggle with feelings of low self-esteem due to body positivity issues? If so, you’re not alone. Our body positivity affirmations can help you recognize that your worth and deserving of love and acceptance are not determined by your body.
💡 Remember, self-love starts from within. The more you like and accept your body, the better you will take care of it. And when you treat your body with love and respect, it will love you back in return.
Of course, it’s important to note that self-love and body acceptance don’t mean that you can’t work towards changing your body. If you want to improve your body, it’s all within your power to take action. But the key is to approach those changes from a place of self-love, rather than self-hatred or shame.
RELATED: My Body Is Healthy; I Am Strong and Have Lots of Vitality in Me
To help you develop a more positive self-image and work towards your body goals, we’ve put together a list of 5 body positivity affirmations for self-confidence and love. These affirmations can help you cultivate a mindset of self-love, where you prioritize taking care of your body and spirit.
So, start by embracing the body you have now and working towards a new body from a place of self-love and self-acceptance. You deserve to feel confident and happy in your own skin, and these affirmations can help you get there.
List of 5 body positivity affirmations for self-confidence and love:
- I am grateful for my body and all that it does for me. I treat it with love, kindness and respect, and it responds with health, vitality and endurance.
- I accept and love my body just the way it is. I realize that I am worthy of love and respect, no matter what my body looks like.
- My body is a work in progress, and I am committed to working towards my health and fitness goals with love, patience and perseverance. I am certain that my body will respond positively to my efforts.
- I am grateful for the health, strength and resilience that my body has. I honour it by feeding it nourishing foods, staying active, and getting enough rest.
- I release any negative thoughts and beliefs about my body and replace them with positive statements about myself. I am confident, beautiful, and deserving of love and respect.
Embrace self-love! Explore additional affirmations here
Find all our affirmations lists here
- List With 20 Self-Love Affirmations in PDF
- 10 Affirmations To Grow Your Worthiness
- 15 Daily Affirmations for Overcoming Self-Doubt
📖 Make sure you download our free affirmations eBook Confident – Positive Affirmations To Help You Gain Confidence And Keep It