Featured in this post is a list with 12 gratitude affirmations to help you be grateful on a daily basis. Also, using these affirmations will assist you in creating the gratitude mindset and enjoying a reality full of moments of gratitude and contentment with your life.
Being grateful changes how you perceive your reality.
With a grateful heart, you have a reason to always be joyous and in love with your life. Also, you tend to be in a good mood and happily energized.
And with the help of positive affirmations, you can gradually build the gratitude mindset and fill your head with thoughts of gratitude, freedom, serenity and contentment.
🔗 Related: Staying Grateful Makes Me Happy
List with 12 gratitude affirmations to help you be grateful:
- I am grateful for my life and feel deep joy to be living it.
- I am grateful for the experiences that I have, they teach me valuable lessons.
- I am grateful for the happy moments I share with the people I love.
- I am grateful for the sunshine and the rainy days; I enjoy all kinds of weather.
- I am grateful for the ability to think and make vital decisions without hesitation.
- I am grateful for the home that I have and for the clothes that I wear.
- I am grateful for the work that I have, if helps me improve myself in many levels.
- I am grateful for the money that I have, it serves me good.
- I am grateful for my family members, they enrich my life and give it structure.
- I am grateful each day of my life for each single thing that I like.
- I love being grateful and experiencing emotions of gratitude, they help me feel good.
- My life is full of gratitude; my heart is overwhelmed with gratitude.
- I am open to being grateful on a daily basis; I make gratitude a vital part of my life.
- I share my gratitude with the others and show them how valuable they are; and I know that I am also valuable.
- Gratitude enriches my days with positive emotions; I make it a habit to be grateful and to experience joy, happiness, contentment and appreciation for my life.
You may also find the following posts useful:
📖 Make sure you download our free affirmations eBook Gratitude Now – Positive Affirmations For A Grateful Life